Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mysterious Creatures.

The first summer I lived in this house I found two tiny frogs hopping around my office, and I asked myself the question ‘How the hell did they get in?’ For some reason, I recalled the fact earlier today.

I just went through to my kitchen and found a much bigger newt settled in front of the sink unit. I asked myself the same question. He (or she) sensibly allowed me to pick him (or her) up and take him (or her) outside.

Where do they come from? Where do they go?

2 comments:

Bree T Donovan said...

I love frogs!

May I venture a theory? Hope this doesn't freak anyone out!

In Wicca, frogs are notable for their ability to move between worlds. They live in water and on land.

And not only do they go where most animals can’t, they seem to do the miraculous . . . How do they go from a water-dwelling tadpoles to a 4-legged land creatures?

(Good!)Witches share these traits, traveling freely in the mundane world and in the spiritual world. And Witches become much more than the animal we were born.

I think you've been sent some blessings!

JJ said...

I've certainly become much more than the animal I was born, that's for sure!

Seriously, though, this has parallels with my novel, so maybe it's an omen.