Friday 20 April 2012

More Brief Notes.

My walk down the lane tonight was accompanied by the gentle coo-wicking of a tawny owl. The natural sounds of night always have something splendidly primeval about them.

There was another moving shadow that wasn’t mine on the hedge, but at least I worked out a possible – if unproven – rational explanation for that one.

The Lady Bella has become silent, invisible and mysterious. Or so it seems to me.

And I’m in a horribly doom-laden mood. I’m sure it must have something to do with the dark of the moon, although a certain news item didn’t help.

2 comments:

Bree T Donovan said...

you'll never guess what I thought at first glance you had written; 'I'm in a horny, doom-laden mood.'

HE! HE! What would Freud-dude say?

JJ said...

You're doing that woman thing again, Bree. I call it the Anticipational Filter theory. Must discuss it with Siggy some time.