Wednesday 11 April 2012

Being Neither Rich Nor Famous.

For some reason my blog traffic has increased enormously over the past four days. I’m suddenly getting large numbers of people from all over the world beating a path to my door and reading old posts. Don’t ask me why; it’s a complete mystery.

So now I feel obliged to write something. (Come to think of it, I already did – for the Lady Bella’s sake – but anyway...)

The problem is, I’m in a foul mood today and can’t think of anything to write about, so I wondered whether you might be interested to know how much money I’ve made from sales of my books Odyssey and The Gift Horse. Are you ready to gasp?

£4.09.

And I haven’t been interviewed by anybody on the TV, either.

Good job I’m not driven by fame and fortune, isn’t it?

No comments: