Sunday 29 January 2012

New York, New York.

How do you do it? Every time I try even to divert my eyes from you, let alone walk away, you hold me with the stare of Medussa, petrifying my mind and leaving me feeling weak, anxious and devoid of some vital element of the life force. So come on, how do you do it? Why are you the only one who does? Where do you get the magic? Can I have some, please?

And why am I writing this as a blog post? Because I’m thinking aloud, and ‘aloud’ implies the need to be heard, and the only way to be heard when you live alone is to shout it from the blog. That’s why.

I’m angry – mostly with myself.

--------------------------------------

Tonight’s walk was weird. There were no stars and no crescent moon, just a thick, cold, clammy mist. And yet the view was brighter than usual. How does that work?

Questions, questions...

No comments: