Sunday 8 January 2012

Another Little Question.

Being a bear of little brain, I find myself constantly questioning things and being almost completely devoid of absolute certainties. Life and the nature of existence constantly surprise and throw alternative angles at me, however much I think about them. So one of today’s little questions is:

If somebody makes a remarkably consistent habit of dropping onto your blog just when you’re thinking most intensely about them, does it indicate an unusually strong connection between you? Because it if does, it would suggest that trying to break it could be a bad idea. Wouldn’t it?

Priestesses are excluded from all aspects of the above.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Sometimes taking things as signs can lead to unexpected conclusions.

JJ said...

I generally find it's the opposite. It tends to vindicate the conclusions you want to draw.