Wednesday 25 January 2012

Me Again.

Right, I just had one of those CFS attacks again (if that’s what they are.) You suddenly feel ill and cold, bits of you itch, bits of you hurt, and all you want to do is lay your head on the desk and go to sleep. It’s an effort to stay awake and carry on, but that’s what you do because... that’s what you do.

So now I’ve shaken it off and gone into self-obsessive mode. Have a self-obsessed post.

1) I generally go through life trying not to offend people, and yet I’m one of the best people I know at offending people. I get a bit bemused about that sometimes.

2) I have a multi-faceted sense of humour that takes all sorts of disparate forms depending on what mood I’m in, so may I say this? If a blog post of mine appears to be possibly interpretable as a joke, it probably is.

Right now, Eva Cassidy is singing Fields of Gold and I have an e-mail to write to a beautiful and dangerous creature. Some life, this.

No comments: