Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Modest Wednesday.

I think I might mention that I solved two problems today. That made me feel good. One of them even made me feel clever. (Whoo?)  And I got a new power supply fitted to my computer by the new computer repair place I found in Ashbourne. They know how to treat people in there, unlike the other place where they haven’t a ****ing clue! I think I got the trainee, though – it took him half an hour to put the side back on the case – but it seems to be working OK.

--------------------------------------

Should anybody happen to want to buy one of my books, there is a 25% discount available if you get it from here. You need to enter:

LULUBOOKUK305

in the coupon box somewhere around the checkout stage. The discount lasts until the end of the month.

--------------------------------------

You know I often bemoan the fact that few people talk to me these days? Well, there was a woman in the computer repair place who kept on talking to me. And I mean kept on talking to me. On, and on, and on, and on...

I take it all back.

--------------------------------------

The Star in the West continues to rise in the dark sky of cyberspace. That makes me feel good, too.

--------------------------------------

Time to make a meal of four Staffordshire oatcakes with grilled cheese and tomato. They're specifically from North Staffordshire, you understand, and are about the only good thing to come out of that half the county, unless you count Josiah Wedgwood, Arnold Bennet and Stanley Matthews. Oh, and me.

No comments: