Wednesday 18 January 2012

Devastation.

I took my guitar with me on my walk tonight, fully intending to pace slowly back and forth in front of the abode of M’Lady S, wearing my very wannest expression and singing random verses of Santa Lucia. To my horror, I found the house in darkness and trudged sadly home, my faith in life’s bounty crushed and torn to slivers of reeking flesh by the slavering jaws of outrageous disappointment.

I got home and consoled myself with a mug of hot chocolate, only to hear a tapping at the window. Tap, tap, tap, tap it went. And do you know who it was? Bloody Greta Garbo!

(For those unfamiliar with the classics of British comedy, google ‘bloody Greta Garbo’ and watch the video. It will explain everything.)

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Shameless, that one! Hope you beat her corpse off with a broomstick...

JJ said...

Was that Pete's solution? Must watch the video. It all seems so long ago...

Your comment on the Stars post didn't make it onto the blog. I picked it up in Hotmail. Google is being a bit fickle at the moment. i had a bit of trouble with it last night.