Wednesday 18 January 2012

Desert Island Brit.

It bothers me a bit when I get visitors to my blog from the UK after midnight. That means somebody else must still be up, and I don’t like that. I want the world to be asleep at this time of night. I want it to be as a desert island. I want it to myself - just me, the night and the music.

Of course, it would be different if the right sort of company were available, but there’s no hope of that. So go to sleep.

Rob may consider himself excused from the above. I got used to him being around after midnight when I worked at the theatre. And talking of the theatre, I must tell the strange story of the weredog. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I should think so! Midnight is early evening to some of us.
Rob.
p.s. please do tell the weredog story to all the fine ladies and gents, it's a cracker.
p.p.s. On your (long ago ) recommendation I'm currently reading the collected ghost stories of M. R. James so the weredog suits the mood perfectly.

JJ said...

OK, weredog story later. Hope you enjoy Montague.