Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year.

It’s 2012 over here in the UK. The air is rent with the pops and flashes of the obligatory fireworks, and I assume that merriment is the order of the moment here and across the country.

I saw from my front bedroom window a short while ago that the cottage of M’Lady S was ablaze with light, so I assume they’re joining in the festivities. I also saw several vehicles pulling into her yard earlier when I was out walking, and I have to say that I felt a little more than envious that others would be having the pleasure of her company. I feel the same way about somebody else who is still nearly five hours away from 2012.

So now I’m being churlish as well as whining. Sue me?

Seriously, I do wish them all the health, peace, love and happiness they deserve, as I do everybody else who reads this blog.

2012 is supposed to be a pivotal year for the world. Let’s hope it’s a good one.

Happy New Year to one and all.

No comments: