Tuesday 17 January 2012

If I Ruled the World...

...the first thing I would do is BAN dating sites. How have we become so superficial, so lacking in soul, that we permit such a monstrous assault on the purity, the beauty, the mystical significance of the true masculine:feminine connection? How have we come to treat it as nothing more than a candyfloss on a stick, to be peddled by a street vendor at a dollar each? Where did the respect go?

Their grotesque commercials are invading my web space at every turn, and they’re getting to me now. I respect women, and it disturbs me to see them lined up on a tray next to the hot dogs, somehow imagining that it’s all in the name of empowerment and equality.

This is an old rant, I know. I think I might turn to drink. That’s one thing of mystical significance that I don’t mind buying off the shelf.

No comments: