Monday 23 January 2012

Falling Short.

I’ve been out several times, but no sign of the Aurora. One day, maybe.

I gather there are Northern Lights cruises that go up to the Arctic Circle and cost around £1,300. It would be worth it if I had a spare £1,300. And it occurred to me that I wouldn’t bother to photograph the display. There wouldn’t be any point. Seeing the Aurora would be an experience exclusive to the moment. No two dimensional image could ever come close even to the memory of such a sight.

--------------------------------------

Somebody is behaving oddly and it’s been bothering the life out of me for two days. I have a moderate suspicion that it might have something to do with usurpation.

--------------------------------------

It struck me while walking up the lane tonight that if your minimum required standard is rising in indirect proportion to your capacity to attract candidates, you’ve got a problem.

--------------------------------------

I do hope M’Lady S won’t be quite as disappointed tonight as she was last night. That sort of thing makes me feel so guilty.

No comments: