Thursday 26 January 2012

Being Understood.

My attitude to women’s bodies causes me a lot of problems. Most men find it utterly incomprehensible, while most women consciously misinterpret it. It’s a big issue with me and it has connections to several different principles, but maybe a line should be drawn under it now before I lose what visitors I have.

I was going to make a post about the systematic dishonesty that exists at all levels of western society, but it became too complex for a mind that’s in negative perception mode. Wherever I look today, all I see is wrongness. Such days happen.

I’m really only making this post to give dear Sarah something to read at bed time. Maybe I’ll get a shift of polarity later.

3 comments:

Orphin Lasz said...

Grrrrrrrrrrooooowwwwllllll
Ò u Ó

Orphin Lasz said...

Hahaha, and maybe you should listen to some classical! …no matter how wrong things may be, classical music makes everything better :3

Or try looking at beautiful pieces of art!

JJ said...

...or that rare smiley picture you posted on your blog.

I chose the coal fire. It did a decent job.

How nice to see you, Orphin, lass.