Monday 16 January 2012

A People Day.

I spoke with Helen on the phone for a long time today (she was en route to Genoa – the one in Italy that they named the cake after,) I had the rare pleasure of speaking with M’Lady S in person, the metaphorical switchboard to my blog got jammed with callers enquiring after an answer to the mystery of Sherlock’s survival, and... and... The Woman in America kept showing her face at my window just when I felt most attuned to her.

Why is the world beating a path to my door today? Can I cope? I think I need some alone time.

Must make that post about the difference in the way people respond to the loner and the lonely person. Not tonight, though. I’m more in the mood for drinking than thinking.

And why on earth do I keep hearing Colin Clive uttering the famous line She’s alive! She’s alive!

No comments: