Monday 19 November 2012

Dreary Monday.

My personal space is of utmost importance to me. The sense of disquiet I feel when anybody imposes their presence, their paraphernalia, their noise, or anything else onto it amounts almost to a phobia. And when my second fundamental requirement – the need to be free to come, go, and do what I like, when I like – is restricted through such imposition, the sense of disquiet becomes a notable difficulty.

The Shire is grey, wet and a little windswept on this somewhat dolorous of Monday lunchtimes. I think I’ll pay my electric bill to cheer myself up.

2 comments:

Wendy S. said...

Oh dear, the Monday Blues thing...I totally understand. A walk through the Shire perhaps if you're elf jacket is handy. I hate when people try to force me to cheer up so I won't say that to you. Hopefully you can find something to do that brings you a small amount of joy or interest.

JJ said...

Unfortunately the day is coincidental, Wendy. The encroachment on my hallowed space is a fixture.