Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dark Moons.

Tonight the moon is dark. I gather that’s supposed to be a time for sweeping out the old to make way for the new. Seems I’ve made the acquaintance of a lot of dark moons in my life. No ordinary one a month for me. Too mundane for an inverted lunatic.

But then, as always with these things, it depends on how you interpret it. For example, it could mean bringing in the unrequited old to become the requited new, and dispensing with the requited old to make way for it, couldn’t it?

Life’s too complicated for me. Nearly shower time. Which reminds me:

I’m itching a lot tonight, in all sorts of places, which is no doubt due to having spent 2½ hours clearing old dead growth out of the garden. Heaven knows how many microscopic creatures are making hay while the moon isn’t shining.

No comments: