Friday 9 November 2012

Jumping Out of Character.

I had the strangest sensation this afternoon and it’s worrying me. I suddenly felt cheerful – quite without warning and for no apparent reason. I don’t remember the last time that happened. I’ve felt silly, frivolous, amused – all sorts of things – but not actually cheerful. I’m wondering whether it’s the latest symptom of stress, the bit where you jump completely off the rails.

Fortunately it didn’t last long, but maybe it’s a warning. Maybe I should take steps to ensure that there is no repetition. I’m fine at the moment. Lightly stressed and without even an earache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frightening stuff. Glad you recovered from your bout of cheerfulness. Once in a while I experience an intense feeling of well being for about ten minutes, then the migraine begins...
NY

JJ said...

I gather tsunamis are a bit like that.