Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Nice Yankee Surprise.

I have what promises to be something of a treat in store. I bought it from the supermarket yesterday. It’s a bottle of something called IPA US Craft Beer, and claims to have been brewed in Rochester, NY. D’you know, I thought Yankees only ever drank that pale, Scandinavian-style maidens’ water, but it seems not. This stuff is 6.3% ABV, which is a bit stronger than most maiden’s water (as far as I know!)

The label carries a bit of advice:

‘It is recommended that this beer be consumed within 1 year of purchase.’

Right, better get to it then. After my shower, I think. There’s only one thing that worries me - the label, again:

‘We’re sure you’ll love this product. If you don’t, simply return for a full refund.’

Will that include the air fare?

No comments: