Tuesday 20 November 2012

Today's Bits.

The nice thing about Ashbourne today was meeting a handsome and friendly little Jack Russel/Corgi cross. The not so nice thing was the visit to the chiropodist. I’ll spare the details, but it hurt. The walk back to the car hurt, and the subsequent drive home hurt. It still hurts. I’m hoping it will ease overnight because I need to go to the other local town tomorrow to get things I can’t get in Ashbourne.

The not so nice thing about The Shire is that I now have reasonable grounds for suspecting that the rackety creature in the roof space above the kitchen is a rat. I assume it’s trying to make a hole in the ceiling so that it can get at the food which it can no doubt smell. I’ve known mice attempt the same feat. They failed, but rats are a lot bigger. I do wish life would let me relax.

And talking of life, I had a visit from Brooklyn overnight. It reminded me to get a pack of bagels while I was out shopping, so it seems that blogs are useful after all. A few people might know what the hell I’m talking about.

No comments: