Tuesday 20 November 2012

Happy Feet.

I have a visit to a chiropodist planned today. Some years ago I developed painful calluses on the balls of my feet, courtesy of years spent hill walking as a photographer, followed by as many more years tramping city streets after a big recession killed off the business. I didn’t have the money to afford even bus fares, let alone a car, and so I decided I needed the exercise and walked everywhere. You pay for it eventually.

So today I’m going to pay some more to see whether the nice man can provide me with pain free walking for the first time in a long time. Will the treatment hurt, I wonder. Will it give me a new lease of life?

There you go. There’s two deep and interesting questions to consider on yet another wet and windy day. You might also like to search out my old post on watching paint dry. That was deep and interesting, too.

No comments: