Friday 16 November 2012

Regarding My Space.

I did some more painting in my office today – not much left to do now. It’s the most personal of my rooms because it’s the one in which I spend most of my time, and so I looked round it when I’d finished putting the furniture back late this afternoon.

It’s really quite a forbidding room. It’s laid out like a functional cockpit to service my desk and computer, and the colours are white, red, black and grey, with lots of light wood grain in evidence. Such hints to my nature as might be found among the general paraphernalia speak mostly of art, philosophy and literature. There’s little to indicate close contact with friends, family or whatever. I suppose there’s a whiff of the practical, organised, isolated Romantic about it, and I doubt that many people would find it at all comfortable.

No comments: