Thursday 18 October 2012

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly.

Two rare and welcome events today:

1) I had a missive from the priestess to say that I am not forgotten. She and I are opposites in almost every respect. She is Beltane to my Samhain.

2) I had a small royalty cheque for two pictures that were used in a magazine. It wasn’t much, but at least it was money going in the right direction for a change.

Unfortunately, the symptoms that attend fatigue have made a bit of a comeback. Oddly, energy levels are still OK, but that’s limited compensation for the dizziness, the pressure in the chest, the inability to sleep for longer than six hours, and the myriad pains here, there and everywhere.

And the ugly? I had my hair cut today, and when that happens I find myself constantly drawn to looking in the mirror. Not nice.

No comments: