Wednesday 17 October 2012

Relative Values.

I gather one of the reasons why the American government is so furious at Theresa May’s refusal to extradite Gary McKinnon is that his hacking activities cost the American military $800,000. Well, that’s a lot of money, isn’t it?

Tell you what, Yankee chums, send us the bill and we’ll have a whip round to reimburse you. $800,000 must be a sizeable chunk of the military budget and we wouldn’t want to see you financially embarrassed. And we’ll even tell poor Aspergers-and-depression-afflicted Gary that UFOs are a myth and he mustn’t go looking for evidence of them in American computers. Will that be OK?

How much is the new boss of Yahoo to be paid, by the way? $58m over three years, wasn’t it?

2 comments:

andrea kiss said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHhHhHAHAHA

ha!

I have a headache so i'm being silly. Maybe it will go away.

I do find this funny, though. Laughs. Ha's. For true.

I'm watching Obama and Romney debate right now to and ...

JJ said...

Don't smoke those cigarettes, Andrea. You don't know what's in them.

I saw a woman in the supermarket who looked like you, and she even had a child (girl, I think) who was about the same age as Liam. I nearly said 'Peanut?' but then realised she was at least 5'6, so she was more of a hazelnut.