Thursday 11 October 2012

Uninspired.

It’s gone 7.30pm and I feel it’s about time I made a post, but what to write about?

Mr Renault is home, though whether his problem is definitely solved remains to be established. And I’m not sure whether he’s happy to be here, since the last three visits to Nigel have shown that whatever vehicle is parked in my garage suffers regular rodent damage. I really don’t know what to do about that, but frequent damage to cables and hoses is no joke.

Apart from that, there isn’t really much to say about a day that’s been enjoyable and productive, but not particularly funny or exciting. The city doesn’t provide the same level of quirky experiences that I get in my local market town.

I went to the theatre as usual for chats with Mr Rob and a few others. And coffee, of course. And Mr R gave me good advice on St John’s Wort, which I gather is pretty spiffing and might do wonders for my anxiety problems. That’s next on the shopping list.

So I’m about to go for my night walk now. It’s misty and damp out there, so maybe something interesting will happen on the darkest part of Mill Lane. If it does, and if I survive the experience, I’ll write about it when I get back.

No comments: