Tuesday 23 October 2012

Space and Time.

I’ve mentioned this before, but it bears repeating because I like the post title…

For several decades I’ve had an Easter cactus and a Christmas cactus which bloomed consistently at one time of the year only – the Easter one in May and the Christmas one in December. They did that in every house they lived in, but since I moved here they’ve become a bit confused. Now they bloom several times a year, and sometimes together as they’re doing at the moment.

I also have several clocks in my house that have been with me through a number of moves. In all the other houses they kept near-perfect time, but in this one they all gain, in some cases quite substantially.

I’m coming to the suspicion, therefore, that the space time continuum is flawed in this house – or maybe it just works differently – and this is what both the plants and clocks are responding to. I did say I wondered about the matrix cracking up, didn’t I?

3 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Maybe you have higher levels of EMFs there, lol. It could explain a lot of things you post about that go on there. High EMF supposedly make it easier for faeries and ghosts, etc. to 'manifest'

Or maybe i watch too much Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel.

andrea kiss said...

It could explain some of your physical ailments, too... come to think of it.

JJ said...

If you mean electro-magnetic field, I've been wondering about that myself lately - but I still think the space time continuum is a bit awry in this house.