Tuesday 13 March 2012

Modern Times #101

I see Yahoo is suing Facebook over alleged patent violations. The news report said that ‘patent litigation has become common among the smart phone makers, but this takes the battle into new territory.’

The whole thing is really quite amusing, isn’t it? I mean, you’d have to be pretty damn sad to take that sort of thing seriously, right? All that huff ’n puff, time, effort and stress, all to decide which pockets get a bit more money than others.

By the way, my bete noir Suits, is on tonight. The characters in that programme all look so like plastic animated dolls that I can’t decide whether it’s been done using CGI or not. Does anybody know whether it was made by Pixar? Doubt it, somehow. Finding Nemo was much more convincing.

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Jeff,have you seen Game of Thrones?

JJ said...

No, but I've heard it mentioned. Must look it up.