Saturday 3 March 2012

Being in a Void.

Here I am again, wanting to make a post but having nothing to say. I thought of half a dozen things I could talk about, but when I come to write them down they all seem boring, so I’m not going to bother.

The fact is, I’m feeling restless, disturbed and irritable tonight. Being Saturday doesn’t help. I wrote a post once about why I dislike Saturday nights so much; it’s the story of Little Red Riding Hood waiting to happen. I have bad memories of Saturday nights. I even find myself distrusting people who admit to liking them. I can’t help it; they invoke a personal demon. It’s when people disappear into dark holes, and you don’t know what they’re going to smell of when they re-emerge. It’s a very personal prejudice based on personal experience.

So, enough about that. It’s a long way to bed time, and I don’t know how to fill the space.

No comments: