Sunday 25 March 2012

My Sort of Girlie Pics.

If you have a mere two minutes to spare, this is my antidote to Playboy Magazine. It's also my kind of music. Watch and listen or don't, as you choose.

But please know that I am not the chauvinist some people seem to think I am; neither am I a misogynist, as has been suggested once or twice. My attitude to women and the whole gender issue is unconventional. To the feminine principle it is highly respectful, regarding it as naturally superior to the masculine, and that sensibility inevitably colours my view of the individual.

But the problem with standing outside the tram lines is that your words get filtered and distorted when they pass back through the veil. Meaning is lost in the maelstrom of conformist reaction, be it conservative, liberal or merely contemporary. And you may well ask how I define the feminine and masculine principles anyway. Quite.

I judge as I must, but I try hard not be judgemental. There's a subtle difference.

And it really doesn't matter, since I really don't matter.

No comments: