Monday 26 March 2012

Two Big News Items.

1) News of the year first:

M’Lady S consented to my accompanying her and the princess on a short walk today. You may rest assured that I remained half a pace back and, for the most part, kept my head properly bowed. JJ is nothing if not proper. Had I been wearing a hat, I would have removed it, of course. But I wasn’t, so that was all right.

Now all I have to do is wait for the dizziness to wear off. She told me that she plays the piano and writes songs, you see, so how was a bout of dizziness to be avoided?

2) News of the week:

I’m finally starting to get somewhere with the house contract business. It isn’t signed, sealed and delivered yet, but it’s looking OK. Tying the agent down to specific undertakings is proving difficult so there’s a certain amount of reading between the lines to be done, but there’s cause for moderate optimism.

Yay...

No comments: