Wednesday 14 March 2012

From Star Watcher to Paddington Bear.

I’m becoming fixated on Venus and Jupiter. Every night when I go out and there’s a clear sky, I spend most of the walk staring at them. Venus is well in the ascendant now; poor old J is slipping further and further down to her left. Give it another week and he’ll probably be directly beneath her. She’ll have full control then. Imagine that. Better still, don’t.

*  *  *

And guess what I just had. A marmalade sandwich. I think I’m regressing.

6 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Hmm, after reading that I don't think you need ashwaganda!
If you feel the need to go to deepest darkest Peru and start staring people into submission then you might have eaten one too many.
Actually, my mum had a very effective Paddington Bear stare and as kids it was used on us quite often!

JJ said...

But I thought Paddington was merely cute. I had 'the stare' once, but it's gone now. Marmalade sandwiches are the closest I get.

Anthropomorphica said...

Not just cute, Jeff! Just like Columbo he was underestimated because of his manner and appearance. I wouldn't mess with Paddington!!!

JJ said...

Really? Now I want to know more. There's something dark and brooding about you at the moment, Mistress M. Intriguing.

Anthropomorphica said...

well, we're coming towards the dark moon and I find my self preparing...

JJ said...

I think it's time I hid behind a chair with my paws over my head.