Thursday 22 March 2012

The It Girl and Dave.

I’ve mentioned Victoria Coren on this blog before. She has it – you know, It, that certain something which is far more than mere sex appeal. It’s a combination of looks, personality, wit, intelligence, body language –especially from the eyes – and other things that would be difficult to identify.

Well, it appears that dear Vicky is to marry David Mitchell, who is, in my opinion, easily the funniest and most incisive of the country’s ranters. (He's better than me. Ahem.) He’s also a more than adequate comedy actor. So good luck to you Dave, old lad. My hopes of spending a quiet weekend on some deserted tropical island with the lovely V have now been irrevocably dashed, but for you, mate...

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you argue, though. Your arguments are going to be good.

*  *  *

My blog is eerily deserted today. I wonder why.

No comments: