Tuesday 15 January 2013

Skill and Speculation.

There’s a woman I sometimes see walking around the lanes, pushing a baby buggy with one hand while controlling two dogs on leads with the other. I always admired her skill in doing that. I saw her again today, only this time she had the baby buggy and four dogs on leads.

This has to be down to the famed female skill for multi-tasking, doesn’t it? Either that or the dogs were huskies in a past life and are conditioned to walk parallel with each other and in a straight line. Maybe they even think they’re pulling the baby buggy.

Whatever the answer, all four dogs seemed happy, and there are few delights in life to match the sight of a happy dog. Whether the woman and the baby were happy I have no idea. I find the body language of babies quite incomprehensible, and the woman was wearing a hat.

No comments: