Monday 28 January 2013

A Note from Dolorous Garde.

Who wants to hear the latest on the garage roof problem? Right, then…

The agent called me back on Saturday and said he’d get somebody here today. Nobody has turned up and it’ll be dark in a little over an hour. I tried calling the agent but he didn’t pick up, neither has he returned my call yet. So, I still don’t know when my car is going to be freed, and I still don’t know how much damage there is. I feel trapped, and I really, really hate feeling trapped. I think I might have been a rat in a previous life.

Meanwhile, the cold wind out there has risen to gale force. My old house is draughty, so it gets cold when it’s windy. It’s also very dull and we have driving sleet. Not the best of atmospheres in which to feel trapped.

I was just telling Beddy (my concrete garden bear) that life as a human can be difficult. He reminded me that humans also have all the fun, and I suppose he’s right. Roll on the day.

No comments: