Wednesday 16 January 2013

Negative Flow.

I lost £2 in Ashbourne today. That is, I lost the voucher half of my car park ticket which would have enabled me to claim it back against my shopping in the supermarket.

I know £2 isn’t a lot of money, but it’s the principle. I hate waste in all things. And it’s what it represents – the negative flow of money energy that’s been dogging my footsteps for the past couple of years. It’s about time it turned positive, as it usually does eventually. But how do you choose the time? Was it right to go without lunch to recompense myself for the lost two pounds? Is that how it’s done? Probably not.

‘Let’s look on the bright side,’ said father.
‘What can’t be ’elped must be endured.’

OK, let’s look on the bright side. There should be a joke coming, but I can’t think of a good one. It’s cold in my office, so I’m off to cook dinner.

You know, there’s something going on in my life at the moment. It’s subtle and distant, but highly significant. And it’s a secret. Bye for now.

No comments: