Sunday 20 January 2013

Being Unbalanced.

I noticed something odd tonight.

My footprints have always been quite close to the central line with both feet pointing almost straight ahead. But tonight I looked at my prints in the snow and found that something was amiss. They were still close together and the right foot still pointed almost straight ahead, but the left one was several more degrees to the outside. I’ve become lopsided. Should this worry me? Might it even explain the silly ditties?

There was a lady from Baghdad
Whose compass skills were very bad
She sailed one day
For Mandalay
But ended up in Trinidad

Maybe my multiple personalities are to blame. Maybe one of them is controlling the right foot, but a different one the left. What will happen when they want to go in different directions? Will both eyes water at the same time?

No comments: