Sunday 20 January 2013

Cate Therapy.

Tonight was a bit rough. The old fatigue problem produces different symptoms from day to day which seem to depend on such disparate factors as the weather and the price of baked beans. Tonight’s symptoms were:

1) Such extreme tiredness that you feel drunk.

2) An inability to stop feeling chilled inside to a debilitating degree, even sitting in a warm room. Ironically, this gets much worse if you succumb to the extreme tiredness and fall asleep.

Taken together they make you feel a bit low and desirous of moving beyond them, but how? I decided to watch a Lord of the Rings video on YouTube which contains many shots of Cate Blanchett’s eyes and general body language, at least one of which gives me an adrenalin rush every time I see it. I swear all human life is there, and they brought me back to life as if by magic.

Conversely, I’m irritated by a statement on a website that Ms Blanchett is ‘half American and half Australian.’ I thought about that and decided it doesn’t make a lot of sense. And then I thought of making a post about why it doesn’t make a lot sense, but chose not to.

No comments: