Monday 14 January 2013

14th January 2010.

Today is this blog’s third anniversary. According to Google stats, during that time I’ve made 3672 published posts and had 54,197 page views. So has it served any purpose? Yes, and it goes like this:

Every post you make is a little snapshot of some part of your make up, and so what’s interesting isn’t so much the exoteric nature of the post, but what you learn about yourself in making it.

The next question is: Will it continue? I expect so, unless or until there’s a pressing reason to stop.

6 comments:

Wendy S. said...

Congrats. on your anniversary, Jeff. Your posts continue to interest me and I look forward to the next three years and more here.

JJ said...

Thank you, Wendy, and I look forward to your continued visits and much valued comments.

andrea kiss said...

Happy First Three Years!

JJ said...

Ta. Just a kid, really.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jeff! And there's also another purpose in sharing your thoughts with others, you give comfort to your fellow HSPs.
Thank you.

MM

JJ said...

That works both ways, Mrs Madeline's Mum. I never knew there were others similarly afflicted until I got well into this blog thing. So thank you for saying so.