Saturday 11 June 2011

One of Those Days.

It’s been one of those days today. Nothing is functioning properly, not even me. The weather forecasters are giving a grass frost tonight, which means it’s colder in the middle of June than it sometimes is in the winter. That makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it?

You don’t want to hear about the latest stage on my learning curve, do you? No. It’s becoming tedious, I’m sure.

And it’s been seven days now since the priestess left. Off to the ‘meadows and woods’ was the expression, as I recall. Yeah, right. Still, at least the demons are only growling from the corner of the room these days instead of grabbing me by the throat and filling my nostrils with their putrid stench.

See. One of those days. I had nine hours sleep last night and I’m still hopelessly tired. Might be back later if I wake up after midnight.

No comments: