Thursday 9 June 2011

Bits From a Trip Out.

I was reminded earlier of something that most used to bother me about working for an employer. So often I found myself irritated, frustrated and baffled by the seriousness with which people took matters that I found trivial or inconsequential. That’s why working for the theatre was the only employed job I ever enjoyed. It was a professional producing theatre and most of the things discussed there were things I could care about.

Talking of the theatre, I called in today while I was over that way exchanging vehicles. I decided to put my favourite box office girl to the test. (Not that she’s really a ‘girl’ now, you understand. She’s been working there for seven years.)

‘It’s nice to see you again,’ I said, to which she replied ‘Yep.’

So now I know.

And I’m not convinced that RRR is completely cured. Time will tell.

No comments: