Saturday 11 June 2011

Coalescence.

Do you know, certain experiences over the last few months, including that amazing Beltane fire, have dragged my attitudes on a range of connected subjects through a polarising filter. I see now that they’ve all been flitting about in my brain for years, all wanting to be coalesced into a coherent pattern ever since I was about eighteen. It feels as though the mystical and Romantic side of my nature is starting to get its act together at last, and the transition is startlingly uncomfortable at times.

This is the ‘big post’ I’ve been talking about lately. It’s to do with such things as the union of masculine and feminine, the deep power of proper conjunction, the sanctity of the female body, the power potential of women, and the unique value of virginity.

I still can’t make it yet, for a number of reasons. Not least among them are the still-unhealed wounds and the fact that I still care a little about my reputation. So maybe they’re best left until the new consciousness supposedly dawns next year. That’s if I’m still alive and blogging by then, of course.

2 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

What have I been missing Mr J? Grrr how frustrating a slow internet service is! I did manage a sneak at Beltaine though. Hope there is more dark magick ahead, in the best possible way of course!

JJ said...

Dark magic is a harsh teacher, Mel. It takes you to the places where the worst of horrors lurk. I think I'll take some light and fresh air for the time being. What a nice surprise to hear from you.