Sunday 19 June 2011

PA Variations and Some Displacement Rambles.

Mania
Pennsylvania

Manic
Pennsylvanic

Maniac
Pennsylvaniac.

Mm...

Connections can be very unpleasant, you know. They’re good when everything’s OK, but when they’re not it’s like being a dog on a choke chain.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Pennsylvania.

I’m becoming cagey about going to bed these days. I hate that bastard who keeps waking me up. And you wouldn’t believe the things I want to write to this blog, but don’t. The Buddhists say that a hurtful truth should only be told if it’s also a useful truth. I venerate the Buddha above all beings, so I try to follow his advice by and large. I usually fail, but sometimes I get it right.

Not long to go now.

And I’m having trouble getting used to this optical mouse I bought a couple of weeks ago. It doesn’t behave like a proper ball mouse.

The moon is shining through an uncurtained window.

Splat.

2 comments:

Zz... said...

who keeps waking you up? why don't you have a word to him.

you need sleep or you'll get even more insane- I know from experience!!!!

JJ said...

The Demon, Zhen, where've you been? The creature I never describe.