Wednesday 15 December 2010

Who is Helen Hanus?

I’ve had a Skype contact request from somebody called Helen Hanus. What does one do about this kind of thing? Helen might be a very lovely person with whom I’d get on splendidly. On the other hand, she might just want to take her clothes off on a webcam after I’ve paid her £100 with my credit card. How can I know?

If you read this, Helen, please don’t take offence and do feel free to e-mail me. The address is on my profile.

Update on the Merc.retro problem

My internet connection has been behaving well today. Frothgar, on the other hand, hasn’t, and Frothgar’s owner isn’t being quite as accommodating as I would like. This is causing me all manner of difficulties and complications. And life keeps on finding lots of unforeseen things that I’m forced to spend money on. This is becoming an expensive nuisance!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You always somehow manage to draw mystery women into your life Jeff. And being that you are aware dutifully about this mysterious Helen, remember Skype is another aspect of the god Mercury, communication. So, hmmm, maybe wait until Merc. has gone direct again before you further ponder on Helen of Troy.

JJ said...

Well now, Wendy, this particular Helen said 'I read your profile and you seemed cool.' Me? Cool? Cold I admit to. I suspect Helen of Troy would have had better taste. And presumambly, if Merc is in retro, any mysterious woman he throws into my path is likely to be a gold digger?