Sunday 26 December 2010

Upping the Standard.

You know what I so dislike about those junk e-mails for PE? (I’ve already expressed my dislike of the word.) It isn’t so much the fact that they send them out. I am, after all, an adult, and I shouldn’t find the facts of life in any way disturbing. It isn’t that, it’s the terminology they use:

Enlarge your manhood!

Isn’t that such a gross way of putting it? Real lowest common denominator stuff. It reeks of human stallions with rather less brainpower than a real stallion. Why can’t they show a bit of imagination and give us something like:

Ask not what your willy can do for you, but what you can do for your willy.

With a bit of thought, they could at least be entertaining.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

LOL ! Yes, that would be a much better read....

JJ said...

And I thought the reference to JFK particularly apposite, Jean!