Friday 17 December 2010

Both of Us.

I just read my last post again with the mind of the morning Me, and I’ve decided not to take it down. Egotistical it might be, but it’s truthful and quite succinctly written. In fact, it’s not half bad for an alcohol-affected and slightly sleep-deprived brain - so much so that I wonder whether it was my brain that conceived it at all. And it occurred to me that even the pragmatic, rational side that predominates during the daylight hours gets just as big a kick from seeing the record of overnight visits. It’s almost like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the bag of presents that Santa Claus has left. I think the two sides of me are learning to accept one another.

OK, enough. This is sinking into mawkishness, and the morning Me is less inclined to that sort of thing. So, feel free to comment if you want to.

No comments: