Thursday 16 December 2010

Being Wilty.

I’ve been doing a Kaetlyn these past few days – going to bed at the usual ungodly hour, but getting up earlier because of the problems with the van, the need to get groceries and so on. So tonight I’m feeling a bit wilty. (Good word, wilty; I just made it up.) It’s actually quite a pleasant feeling. I’ll probably wake up after midnight, as I usually do. And I’ve got a bag of onion rings at the side of my desk that I can’t stop raiding.

Deep and meaningful stuff you’re getting here!

4 comments:

KMcCafferty said...

Welcome to the not-so-dark dark side.

JJ said...

It's OK for you teenagers!

Anthropomorphica said...

Oh dear! The parsnip ode has twisted my mind and made this title quite humorous indeed!!

JJ said...

Melanie! You're grounded. Just because your horns are the inflexible variety. Tut.