Friday 24 December 2010

Blogger's Christmas.

As it’s only three weeks away from my first blogging anniversary, I’m wondering whether I should start preparing an end of year address. You know, like the Queen’s Christmas Message. Delusions of grandeur stuff.

‘My computer and I...’ Lot’s of royal We’s, and so on.

In the meantime, I’m wondering what’s going to happen over Christmas. Is everybody going to desert me because they’re too occupied with sleeping off various forms of over-indulgence? Should I be prepared for this? Should I over-indulge and sleep a lot so that I don’t notice?

I’ve been lots of things at Christmas, you see – many of them bad - but never a blogger.

2 comments:

Zz... said...

Merry Christmas JJ! LOL you know a blogger is hardcore when they are still posting on christmas(!) ^^

JJ said...

By a curious coincidence, hardcore is what I was referring to when I said

Oh, no. Forget I said that.

Anyway, Zhen dear, what's so odd about posting at Christmas? Isn't having your friends around what you're supposed to do at bloody Christmas? You ARE my friends. The rest deserted me years ago when I got cautioned by the police over that silly misunderstanding at the Girl Guides Bob-a-Job prizegiving.

Sheesh! I'll even quote you, if it helps.