Wednesday 1 August 2012

Picture Post 11. Well Dressing.

I’m seething. I’ve been seething since I first booted this brand new computer of mine nine hours ago. I won’t bore you with the details. Let’s just say it isn’t quite tripping faultlessly along like Michael Flatley on an ego trip. I just spent five hundred freggin’ pounds! I’m not happy and it’s nearly bed time. Words will be had tomorrow.

In the meantime, since I’m not in the mood to wax eloquent or otherwise, I thought I’d put up some pictures of the well dressing I talked about a few weeks back. The Lady B was still speaking to me then, and the old computer was skipping nicely. Happy days.

Two of the kids in the front row look mightily
impressed, don't they?

This one was taken just after I said 'What's 
wrong with pagan backgrounds? I like 
pagan backgrounds.'

Guess what this year's theme
was. We were yawning long
before the rest of the country.



Two details from the artwork. The kids did a
brilliant job with flower heads, petals, various 
sorts of leaves, berries, and even broken egg shells.

2 comments:

andrea kiss said...

The kids did do a great job! Very pretty!

JJ said...

It looked even better when you could see the various textures properly.