Monday 28 November 2011

Today.

My birthday (remember?) Briefly:

Nice:

Saw Sarah and her sister riding bikes. Sarah smiled, Rebecca looked as quietly bemused as ever when I waved.

Had good chat and coffee with Helen. Helen never seems to look a day older, even though I’ve known her for fifteen years.

Received one birthday card and gift (two prints from an artist friend of Helen’s.)

Not-so-nice:

Spent more money than I’m used to spending. Stressful.

Problems with the Red Renault are getting worse again. Even more stressful. I think it might be going to live somewhere else before very long.

Now the TV is playing up. Haven’t a clue why, but stressful.

Awaiting e-mail that might prove stressful.

I think that will do for now. Less than six hours to when it won’t be my birthday. Further developments to be notified.

6 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Happy Birthday!

JJ said...

Thank you, Maria.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, if only I had known!x

JJ said...

What would you have done?y

Nuutj said...

Happy birthday. I always wish you well not only today.

JJ said...

Thank you, Mei-shan. Likewise.