Monday 21 November 2011

The Morning's Irritations.

How odd it seems that there is a rare example of somebody I can get on with living a mere half a mile away, but with whom I can only initiate contact through this blog. No calling in person, no calling by phone, no calling by e-mail. Modern times? I suppose I should be grateful for the blog.

--------------------------------------

A delivery driver called next door. He’d got the wrong address, but he set the dogs a-barking. They continued to bark for twenty minutes after he’d gone. Or, to be more precise: one barked, the other howled. Mmm...

--------------------------------------

I’m still confused over the question of whether I’m being accused of profaning all that was pure (see previous post.) Ordinarily I would let this go quickly, but issues of purity and profanity are of major consequence to me. They’re largely what I live for, so maybe it will take a little longer.

No comments: