Saturday 26 November 2011

Luchtime Thoughts.

Today’s big question (not the biggest, but that one’s private) is ‘Should I develop the silly short story and make it even more bizarre, or let it lie?’ I threw it down in about twenty minutes, so it’s not much more than a first draft synopsis. Don’t know yet.

--------------------------------------

On re-reading some of my posts, I’ve noticed that I seem to have become shy of pronouns. This will never do. Something to focus on.

--------------------------------------

A pain developed in my left hip this morning, suddenly and without apparent cause. It’s both a constant ache and also reacts to movement. Since most of my chronic niggles are on the right side, I wonder:

Does this indicate a shift in some sort of energy flow from one side to the other?
Does it mean my troubles are becoming more balanced?
Is it merely a delayed reaction to the difficult position I had to get into yesterday to saw off a tree branch?
Am I simply, finally and irrevocably falling apart at the seams?

I’ll take a stroll later and see whether I can walk it off.

--------------------------------------

A bunch of pheasants has found my bird table – one standard cock, two black cocks and three hens. You wouldn’t believe what a bloody nuisance they are, which makes life difficult for me because I feel sorry for them. They’re not the brightest of birds and they’re bred just to be shot, which isn’t very nice in my book.

--------------------------------------

Lunch and run weekly anti-virus scan.

No comments: